Epoxy flooring systems will resurface concrete floors and add colour and texture to them. These seamless and hygienic floorings can provide a variety of performances such as; slip resistance, chemical resistance, abrasion resistance, impact resistance, anti-slip resistance and much more.
Whether you are a general manufacturer, or you are in the business of producing and processing food and beverages, chemicals, electronics or pharmaceutical products, there is a wide range of specialty epoxy floor coatings for your facility’s needs.
Here at Sentinel Polymers, we install a variety of high-performance industrial grade epoxy flooring systems, and we ensure that the epoxy flooring being installed will meet your facilities requirements and budget.
1. Extreme Durability
- Flexible enough to provide comfort in areas where personnel walk or stand for long periods of time but tough enough to stand up to high levels of pedestrian traffic, vehicular traffic, wheeled loads and possible floor impact.
2. Chemical Resistance
- The chemical resistance feature provides protection for any areas in which chemicals and liquids could penetrate the flooring. Chemical resistance will regulate a material’s immunity to corrosive environments.
- An optional finish you can add to your floorings is the “anti-slip” flooring finish. This add-on will allow you to worry less about potential accidents from happening. This is a crucial factor when it comes to some areas of industrial facilities.
4. Abrasion Resistance
- This characteristic will have the ability to resist wearing of floors, which typically occurs when a hard-rough surface slides across a softer surface, which then causes the undesired removal of material from the surface.
5. 300% Increase in Light Reflectivity
- Different flooring finishes can provide better lighting within the space, some of these flooring finishes can increase the light reflectivity up to 300%. You’re not just achieving amazing floors, but you are also saving money on electricity for your facility.
6. Easily Cleaned & Maintained
- The materials used to install these flooring systems along with the flawless application of the flooring allows super easy maintenance and provides easy cleaning of the floors.
7. Easily Cleaned & Maintained
- Compared to an average garage floor, epoxy floors are bright and professional. Their appearance alone makes them enticing to use. The smooth and even surface is also very easy to sweep and maintain. Since epoxy resist marking and not much sticks to this type of flooring, cleaning up a mess a very easy.
- Epoxy coating lasts longer than many types of flooring. When installed properly, it can last for several decades without cracking or peeling. Besides the durability, its lifespan makes it popular for commercial and industrial use.
- Epoxy is a great choice to decorate your floors as well. It’s available in a variety of colors that add a flawless, smooth, elegant shine elegant shine. The flooring can also be arranged into traditional or personalized patterns and designs. The number of choices makes it an economical way to upgrade plain concrete and improve the ambience of a home or office.
- Modern epoxy formulas are low VOC and low odour so no concerns about smell to adjacent production or Staff.
Sentinel Polymers “Better Work” program ensures that we have the crews, the training, and the years of critical experience to provide you with the right solution for your unique needs!
For more information on our Better Work program, please access the link below.