What are the flooring considerations for retail space?
Fast curing mixtures to reduce downtime
High protection against environmental pollutants
Decorative floor finishes for aesthetic appeal
Convenient daily maintenance for staff
When it comes to commercial spaces, owners have to find fast-curing flooring solutions to minimize downtime for their business, while ensuring functional and aesthetically pleasing results.
Another thing to consider is how the flooring material could be kept clean. Because cleaning is a part of the daily routine in any commercial space, it should be done in the most efficient way possible.
To solve these flooring considerations for retail space, keep on reading!
- Due to the new normal situation, most commercial establishments would not want to face another downtime. Closing for more than a day or two can be detrimental to such businesses. Fast-curing mixtures are the best way to reduce these downtimes and start operations more quickly.
- Commercial spaces receive medium-to-heavy traffic every day. That means business owners can expect signs of flooring damage after prolonged use. The floor damage may even be worse for establishments that use chemicals in their processes. That’s why a durable flooring solution with chemical-resistant properties is recommended for retail spaces.
- Aesthetic is an important consideration for retail spaces, as it affects your customers’ perception of your business. A well-designed and decorated establishment will imbibe a more professional, fun, or stylish impression — depending on the look you’re going for.
- It shows that you care about your business. Other than that, it also makes people curious about your store.
- Whether it’s before or during the new normal, sanitation and disinfection have been important concerns for retail business owners. Aside from ensuring the health safety of your employees and customers, a cleaner establishment shows your dedication to keep your brick-and-mortar space clean and presentable.
- That’s why a seamless flooring finish is a wise decision. Unlike tiles, wood planks, and cement, flooring finishes like polyurethane or epoxy won’t have gaps and pores where dirt and moisture can hide. Instead, they’re easy to clean and have seamless properties, which makes each one a suitable choice.
When in doubt about the best course of action, consult with our team for recommendations on how best to proceed. Sentinel Polymers Better Work program ensures that we have the crews, the training, and the years of critical and repair experience to provide you with the right solution for your unique needs
For more information on our Better Work program, please access the link below.